This post’s for my friends Josh, Kiera, and Gaz.
Today was the last time the four of us will be together for a long time.
We gathered the gang of four at Gaz’s house, primarily because Josh and Kiera had spent the night there anyway (whereas I was too reluctant to give up my last sleeps in my own bed), and after much faffing, we settled on going to watch a movie as our activity du jour.
Several wrong turns later, we arrived, and once we had bought the appropriate snacks, we went to the cinema, with our film of choice being Ted. It wasn’t bad, but not quite my cup of tea because of some of the themes. Still, all for the giggles!
All good days must draw to a close, though, and now was the time for us to part our ways. Tomorrow’s my journey up to Royal Holloway, and Josh’s up to Surrey, so we do need to say “See you later” and get ready for the next stage in our lives.
I’m going to miss you guys, but it’s going to be the start of a whole new chapter of our lives. We’ve all got so much to do, new friends are waiting to be made, and exciting adventures to be had. No matter where in the world you are, you’ll always be some of my closest friends.
This isn’t goodbye, just see you again soon.
16 Notes/ Hide
- miswhite likes this
- liliep reblogged this from miswhite
- miswhite reblogged this from mademoisbell
- a-very-pale-brunette reblogged this from allthetreesofthefield
- heckie-nope reblogged this from allthetreesofthefield
- lavieendanse likes this
- ninetyfivehorizons likes this
- kings-runaway likes this
- mademoisbell reblogged this from allthetreesofthefield
- dynath reblogged this from allthetreesofthefield
- jazminantoinette likes this
- allthetreesofthefield reblogged this from oapekay and added:
- oapekay posted this